This herbal shampoo from the well-known Indian brand VLCC fights the very common problem of hair-fall naturally. It is the perfect solution for those who are losing hair and are not comfortable with using harsh chemicals on hair and skin. The combination of hibiscus extracts, coconut oil and hydrolysed keratin not only reduces hair fall and signs of damage, but it protects the hair from pollution and gives deep root conditioning, making hair stronger, smoother and shinier.
The bottle claims to contain: soap pod extract(3%), Hibiscus flower extract(1%), Margosa extract(3%), Indian Penny wort extract (4%), aloe vera juice (2%), soap nut extract( 4%), Henna leaf extract (1%) and cleanser base.
The 200 ml bottle is priced at Rs. 160
- Deep cleanses hair and removes sweat and dirt.
- Strengthens the hair from root and hair fall reduces significantly.
- Nourishes and conditions hair, making it visibly shiny, soft and manageable.
- The shampoo is extremely effective is reducing signs of damage by chemicals and pollution especially reduces the problem of split ends.
- 100% ayurvedic
- Reasonable pricing.
- The shampoo smells like herbal medicine.
- Not good for dry hair types.
Overall this is a good cleansing and hair fall reducing shampoo. But the results may vary for different hair types.