ReviewsHerald.com: Maybelline is undoubtedly one of the biggest makeup brands in the world and their range of products has extended to lipsticks, compact powders, eye makeup, nail color and now 7 different tinted lip balm sticks, which come in different flavors.
The Baby Lips lip balm range has been creating waves across the world thanks to seductive advertising and an delicious range of flavors. Is this lip balm as good as portrayed? Let’s review it.
What Maybelline says:
“Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration
The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and reborn”
Baby Lips Rose Addict
Baby Lips Pink Lolita
Baby Lips Cherry Kiss
Baby Lips Coral Flush
Baby Lips Berry Crush
Baby Lips Oxidant Berry
Baby Lips Mango Pie
The Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm range is quite an interesting range of tinted lip balms and decently priced at around $4. The balm spreads smoothly on the lips and isn’t sticky. It is supposed to last for 8 hours, but can easily make it to 3 hours, without re-application.
When it comes to the flavors, they are quite delicious, but don’t expect it to last too long.
- Great range of flavors
- Most are SPF 15+
- The flavors are not too strong and are pleasant
- The texture is smooth and not sticky or itchy
- Economically priced
- The balm tends to form a white coating on the lip for some flavors like Mango Pie and Pink Lolita
- The Cherry Kiss color tends to be too loud for a “tinted” lip balm
- Lip balms don’t last for 8 hours and need to be re-applied every 2-3 hours.
Our Rating: 3/5