If you have sensitive delicate skin, the French Red Clay Sponge from the Konjac Sponge Company could be what you have been looking for. The French Red Clay Sponge has been found to have a deep cleansing effect and is environmentally friendly.
French red clay, pure vegetable fiber from the Amorphophallus konjac plant.
This product would work well with dry skin, other skin types may not feel an enhanced effect. The sponge will keep the pH levels of the skin balanced, while gently cleansing it. Once the sponge has been completely wet, there is very little abrasion that occurs. Care must be taken to keep it dry, as it could get damaged if left wet for a long periods of time. Moreover, pressing it with a towel after use would help excess water to be dislodged, thus avoiding any bacteria buildup.
- A good alternative to other scrub-like substances.
- Gentle on the skin and shows effects quite soon.
- Pure, natural and biodegradable.
- Could disintegrate as it is made up of natural material.
- The sponge is susceptible to natural decay and there have been reports of it falling apart after continued or rigorous use.
- No two sponges are similar, this could lead to varied results for different people.
Our Rating: 3.5/5