Look naturally photoshopped with the new Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation!
Applying makeup can have two end results, it can either make you look ghastly and ghostlike or it can transform your appearance into something totally appealing. In order for you to go the latter way, we help decide what makeup products are worth a buy.
As the name suggests foundation is literally the base for makeup, it can make or break your entire look, hence, to have the correct foundation is key. Maybelline’s new Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation is worth a try.
Here is a detailed report card for the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation.
What Maybelline promises –
“100% PORELESS SKIN
Ideal for Normal Skin
Why You’ll Love It
Air-whipped liquid provides perfecting coverage for 100% poreless skin
Ideal for normal skin
Oil-free, fragrance-free, Dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, safe for sensitive skin
For Best Results
Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.”
First impressions of any makeup product are dependent on the packaging, Maybelline’s Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation comes in a compact little bottle, the outer look is more utility based and low on style.
- Texture is very light as it is water based, the weight of the liquid is barely felt when squeezed out of the bottle.
- It spreads very easily across the skin, unlike other foundations which are very hard to spread on the skin because of their heavy texture.
- Covers all the pores and minor blemishes on the skin, gives an even skin tone.
- Doesn’t make the skin feel dry or sticky and almost feels like nothing has been applied.
- The hand dispenser pump allows the user to control the amount of makeup that comes out. Hence, there is no wastage.
- Using a foundation brush or sponge is optional.
- It is friendly to sensitive skin, doesn’t leave itchy skin post removal.
- It is not conducive for humid climate, since it is water based it doesn’t stay on for too long outdoors.
- You will still need to use a concealer because it doesn’t cover all blemishes 100%.
Price – $ 9.99 1 OZ.
Ingredients – Aqua/water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-9, Aluminum Hydroxide. [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491/iron Oxides] F.i.l. D32376
Our Rating – 3.5/5 stars.
Bottom Line – Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation is a good buy and is better than a lot of other foundations crowding the market. But there is that little extra zing that’s missing in it to make it absolutely perfect.