Fruity, fruitier, fruitiest! Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava lip balm review.
Nivea’s Fruity Shine Range has introduced a bevy of new fruit inspired lip care products – cherry, pomegranate, dragon fruit and strawberry are a few. This review elucidates why you should have the guava flavor tucked into your purse.
Nivea’s lip care range always manages to blend essential care with stylish lip care products.
What Nivea promises –
Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? Try NIVEA Fruity Shine Pink Guava!
- It has a delicious fruity scent combined with smoothing, long lasting care for your lips.
- It naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour
- Protect your lips from harmful UVA & UVB rays with SPF10
When you first open the Fruity Shine Pink Guava an intense fruity fragrance hits you. Although its a lip balm and it should be judged by what it does to your lips, admit it, you will first take a sniff before applying a lip balm! The Pink Guava is full of fruity aroma.
- It gives a deep pinkish tinge to the lips once applied. In comparison to the Nivea Vitamin Shake Cranberry & Raspberry, it leaves a darker color on the lips and you need to apply it less frequently, easing the whole touch-up process.
- The fruity fragrance on the lips, coupled with the moist but not sticky feeling makes for a pleasant experience. The lips aren’t left feeling heavy and sticky post application.
- The shimmery glitter on the stick and the cover is most definitely attractive. A lot of lip balms are plain jane in appearance, however, Nivea spruces it up with glitter!
- The fragrance lasts as long as the balm on the lips, you can smell hints of the fruity aroma long after application.
- Easy to carry in the tiniest of clutches or even your jeans pocket. The stick’s shape is carry- friendly and can fit into the smallest of spaces.
- The plastic roller at the base is a little flimsy, hence, must be handled with care.
- The fragrance of the guava is not too guava-like, in fact, it is quite similar to the dragon fruit flavor.
- It is not that easily available, in comparison to the strawberry and cherry flavors, the guava one is difficult to find.
Price – $2.38 for 4.8 grams.
Ingredients – Olyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mica, Water/Eau, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Citric Acid, Trideceth-9, Fragrance/Parfum, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7 Lake.
Our Rating – 4/5 stars.
Bottom Line – If fruity lips are your thing, then the Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava lip balm shall be your favorite product. Its great for lip care and stylish makeup-like use.