Bathe in intoxication! Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel review.
A shower gel is definitely more luxurious than just a regular soap bath, the fragrant foam and froth is some how more appealing than a soap. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel is one of the brand’s foremost products and here is why you should have it in your bath closet.
What Bath & Body Works promises –
“Top Notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid
Mid Notes: Vanilla Tonka, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Coconut, Fresh Jasmine
Dry Notes: Warm Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Bean, Creamy Sandalwood”
- The fragrance of the shower gel is totally intoxicating, the sweet aroma of vanilla fills up the senses. For all vanilla lovers, this product will be a complete joy.
- The shiny sugar crystals in the gel add to the attractiveness of the product.
- The fragrance lasts for a good 3-4 hours after a shower.
- A lot of shower gels often leave behind a soapy or a sticky feeling post showering, however, this one doesn’t. The skin is left feeling exfoliated and supple post a shower.
- The additional additives of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Shea Butter are appealing.
- The packaging of the bottle is extremely attractive, the earthy pinkish colors exuberate the warm vanilla feel.
- The press cap model is also beneficial because it prevents any wastage of the gel.
The thin liquid consistency of the gel entails more quantity on the loofa for better foaming.
Price – $12.50 for 10 fl oz or 295 ml
Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Oleth-10, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Fragrane (Parfum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide MIPA, Lauramide MEA, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Polyquatemium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Castor Oil, PEG-12 Buteth-16, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Testatearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dipropylene Glycol, Triethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, BHT, PPG-26- Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Our Rating – 3/5 stars.
Bottom Line – For all vanilla lovers, the product is ideal, the sweet and intoxicating aromas definitely add to the product’s USP.