Sprightly and sunny, Elizebeth Arden Sunflowers is fit for any occasion.
In the words of Christian Dior “A woman’s perfume tells more about her than her handwriting”, Elizebeth Arden’s Sunflowers definitely has something to say!
Sunflowers Eau De Toilette Spray Naturel is Elizebeth Arden’s signature fragrance that is light and perfectly suited for summer. The American brand has a bevy of fragrances under its belt.
Here are a few reasons why you should opt for this classic brand’s scent which was launched way back in 1993, but still manages to tantalize the senses.
What Elizabeth Arden promises –
Light-Hearted. Happy. A celebration of summer’s simplicity and joy, this fragrance opens with sparkling fresh fruits that gradually unfold into rich florals at full
- The perfume has a really light feel to it and is a perfect blend of fruity and floral.
- It lasts for a considerably long duration – 4 to 5 hours in medium humid climate.
- The fragrance is ideal for a summer outing, girls day out or a brunch date!
- The packaging is in sync with the perfume’s aura, a bright yellow exterior with a dainty sunflower printed across the cover.
- It is easy to carry considering its sleek shape.
- The fragrance can get a little nauseating if used in excess, but well, that’s true for most fragrances.
- The bottle containing the perfume is a unattractive, it could have been a little more stylish in terms of design.
Price – 1.7 FL.OZ (50 ml) costs $29.5.
Ingredients – Alcohol denat, water/aqua/eau, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower extract), Propylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzil, Salicylate, Butylpheynl, Methypropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geranoil, Hydroxycitronellal, Yellow 6 (cl 15985), Orange 4.
Our rating – 4/5 stars.
Bottom Line – If you’re looking out for that perfect blend of fruity and floral, Elizabeth Arden’s Sunflowers is the ideal fragrance for you. It’s flirty and fun!