The Cargo Blu_Ray Pressed Powder is ideal for situations where the skin needs a smooth airbrushed look. It covers most blemishes and is very handy when in front of a camera.
Talc, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Silver Oxide MAY CONTAIN (+/-) : CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate and others.
This powder is great for people with NC30 skin tone, as it contains a yellow undertone. It is buttery to the touch and is very finely milled. The particles of the powder are not all the same size, this allows for light dispersion when applied and gives the skin a soft glow under ambient lights.
- Is smooth to apply and stays on the skin for long periods of time.
- Is great for use for high-end photographs, such as weddings and video shootings.
- Softens the appearance and cancels redness on the skin.
- Does not come with an applicator.
- Packaging is tough to open and maintain.
- Comes in just 4 shades, so does not suit a wide variety of skin tones.
Our Rating: 4.5/5
The Cargo Blu_Ray pressed powder is a great all-round product, which performs better than most other powders in the market.