If you would like a mildly scented face wash then Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soap Rose Oil would be a good option. It can be used in a variety of ways, but is quite effective as a hand cleanser.
Water, coconut oil, potassium hydroxide, olive oil, 100% natural rose fragrance, hemp oil, jojoba oil, citric acid, tocopherol.
Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soap Rose Oil is made by the saponification process, wherein an oil is converted into a soap with the help of potassium hydroxide. The Rose scented oil is just one of the many fragrances available under this brand. According to Dr. Bronner’s product description, these oils are supposed to clean the skin effectively without being too harsh on the the body. It was easy to generate a lather for these oils
- Contains mostly organic elements and is easy on the skin (for hands).
- Can be used to clean makeup brushes.
- Can be used to remove self tanner from the skin.
- Some may not like the scent of rose that has been chosen for this product.
- May not work well for the face and body and would be better off being used as a hand wash.
Our Rating: 3.5/5
Overall this is a good cleansing agent that would work well to remove marks and other stains from your hands.